Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Fantasy Castle!


     Hello everyone! For my first post I thought I'd share this super cool Fantasy Castle by Jcreations912. I highly recommend supporting this because of its incredible detail and brilliant use of colors. (Also, I am a castle nut and I really really want to see this turned into a set)

     To me, this model stands out since it seems to step directly out of a story book (Chronicles of Narnia?). I also love how the roof is built, and the way that the walls curve back is incredible. Please support this on Lego Ideas by clicking the link below and clicking in the blue "support" button in the right hand corner.

Keep building Off the Baseplate,
LegosRAwesome

     Click Here to support now.
     Don't have a Lego Ideas account? Wondering what it is? Click Here to find out and get one!

Howard J. Lamade Stadium: Home of the Little League World Series!

  Here we have it everyone: my first project, Howard J. Lamade Stadium: Home of the Little League World Series! Please Click Here to suppo...