Thursday, August 20, 2020

Chess and Checkers!

     I said earlier that I am a castle nut, and that includes this ancient game, my personal favorite ever: Chess!
     This incredible model uses some of the most up-to-date pieces and techniques to accurately capture the ornate detailing on the sides of the board as well as the pieces (I am particularly fond of the way that the iconic knight has been captured). Please support this project and help bring chess (and checkers) back into the Lego Universe.
     The creator of this amazing model is SuperSendyManDude.

Keep building Off the Baseplate,
LegosRAwesome

Click Here to support now.
Don't have a Lego Ideas account? Wondering what it is? Click Here to find out and get one!

Howard J. Lamade Stadium: Home of the Little League World Series!

  Here we have it everyone: my first project, Howard J. Lamade Stadium: Home of the Little League World Series! Please Click Here to suppo...